- What is the difference between the head and body of an HTML page?
- Is there a head tag with a title for the page?
- Should scripts be in head or body?
- What do you put in the head of HTML?
- Is Head necessary in HTML?
- Where is the head of a webpage?
- What is the body in HTML?
- What is doctype in HTML?
- Why doctype is used in HTML?
- What's the difference between putting script in head and body?
- What is the head tag used for?
- How do you use an ID tag?
- What are the main features of HTML?
- What does P mean in HTML?
- Which is the largest heading tag?
- What is the head of HTML?
- What is valid HTML?
What is the difference between the head and body of an HTML page?
The Head tag is typically used to import other files and define attributes of your page that are not displayed, like meta data.
The body Tag is where you you place the Parts of your website that you want displaed, like p tags, divs, etc..
Is there a head tag with a title for the page?
Should scripts be in head or body?
If your is not placed inside a function, or if your script writes page content, it should be placed in the body section. It is a good idea to place scripts at the bottom of the
What do you put in the head of HTML?
Chapter SummaryTheelement is a container for metadata (data about data)The element is placed between the tag and the tag.The